Wednesday, November 7, 2012

JUST RANTING!

REMEMBER BENGAZI
A little over HALF of American voters made their choice today.  It wasn't a landslide by any means!  And I sure wish it had gone the other way.  But, if this is what America wants, this is what we will get.  In four years, when our country is in debt about twice what it is now (16 TRILLION), at least they cannot blame the Republicans for getting us into the mess.  We all (well maybe not all!) watched as Greece went ballistic when their people didn't get their "freebies" - just think what will happen here.  And we are in debt probably 10 times worse then Greece was - and Germany will not be bailing us out.  Maybe China?  HA!  They already OWN us!  How did this man, who literally had zero experience get into the highest position of our country?  You decide.  Oh yeah, we already did!
I'm sorry, just ranting!  The wonderful thing about America has always been that we can voice our opinions.  At least we can now, who knows about the future?
I'm sorry if I have offended anyone; but I have to get these feelings off my chest tonight.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and maybe now we will be keeping our eyes on the Lord, and not to our own understanding.  Please pray for our country.

Love,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will respond as soon as I can!
XOXO,
Marilyn