Thursday, December 20, 2012

BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS...

I am not going to be posting for a while (I know, no news about that!)  But I have just lost my sweet loving husband in an accident.  He was helping with a float for our car club in our little town's "Truckers Light Parade", he fell and hit his head on the cement floor of our friend's shop.  Rushed to the hospital, where doctors operated as he had a cerebriel hematoma.  After surgery, his blood pressure dropped and the doctors couldn't get it back up in time; he passed away on December 11th.  Then the news about the children & teachers in Connecticut,  it's just too much!  So please pray, it's what we all need right now.  Only the Lord can bring peace.  Thank you all for your prayers.  Hopefully I will get back to you in the spring....And have a blessed Christmas and New Year.
Love,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will respond as soon as I can!
XOXO,
Marilyn